During these unprecedented times of COVID19, we continue to prioritize the safety of our patients and staff while providing excellent dermatologic care. We are offering telemedicine appointments for certain conditions. Please contact our office if you are interested in telemedicine services.
ATTENTION ALL PATIENTS:
ATTENTION TELEMEDICINE PATIENTS:
We kindly ask all TELEMEDICINE patients to complete these simple PREVISIT instructions prior to ALL appointments.
- Log into the Aesthetic Dermatology Associates Portal.
- First time users of the Patient Portal: please check your email for the “security code” necessary to create an account. Alternatively, please call the office (610-566-7300) to receive a text message or receive another email with the code.
- Go to “myChart” on the top right corner of your portal.
- Complete section “Patient Information”
- Complete section “Insurance Information”
- Go to section “Forms”
- Complete the “Online Medical Form”
- You MUST click “Finalize and submit to office” when completed and prior to your visit.
- Go to “myChart”
- Go to “Upload Document”
- Please upload images of your photo ID, Insurance Card (if a new patient or your first visit in 2020), and your skin concern. There is a 3MB limit for each upload. Photos of your rash/lesion are especially important for telemedicine visits.
Our Media address is now
176 South New Middletown Road, Suite 203
Media, PA, 19063
Our Paoli address is now
(same as previous office building, but new suite)
21 Industrial Blvd, Suite 101
Paoli, PA, 19301
Board Certified Dermatologists Media and Paoli, PA
Welcome! Since 2004, Aesthetic Dermatology Associates, PC has been working to provide the best dermatological care for patients in the Media and Paoli area. Our experience in dermatology is coupled with genuine care and concern for our patients. Each member of our staff is dedicated to your comfort and to assist you in maintaining healthy, beautiful skin.
Dr. Jamie Altman was honored to have once again been named the Highest Rated Dermatologist in Main Line Today Magazine 2019 and once again to have been named a Top Doctor in Philadelphia Magazine 2020. He is also the current president of the Philadelphia Dermatological Society (2020-2021).
Dr. Gopal Patel was once again named a Top Doctor in Main Line Today Magazine 2019. He recently authored an article in JAMA Dermatology andparticipated in a Skin Cancer Screening at the Pennsylvania State Capitol. He has recently been interviewed in the Philadelphia Inquirer about Hair Loss in Women and Dry Winter Skin (published January 2020).
Dr. Laura Schilling was the lead author of a recently published article on the use of Laser or Intense Pulsed Light and Doxycyline for the treatment of Rosacea.