Botox – Botox® relaxes facial muscles that cause wrinkles of the upper face. It is used by our physicians to reduce wrinkles between the brows (frown lines), forehead, and next to the eyes (crow’s feet). It can also be used around the lips and chin to reduce lines.
- Onset of results: One week
- Duration of effect: 3-4 months
- Recovery time: None
- Anesthesia: Ice
Dermal Filler (Juvederm and Restylane Portfolio of products) – These are filler agents used to soften the smile lines (nasolabial folds), lines below the mouth (marionette lines), to enhance the lips, to re-volumize hollows under the eyes, lift and contour cheeks, and to soften the small wrinkles around the mouth. At times it can be used to fill in depressed scars.
- Onset of results: Immediate
- Duration of effect: 12 months
- Recovery time: none or, swelling of lips may last 48 hours. Bruising, if any, may last several days.
- Anesthesia: Ice, numbing cream, sometimes injection of numbing medicine, vibration of skin
Intense Pulsed Light Therapy – IPL is a Light/ Energy therapy used to treat pigmentation issues on the face, chest and hands for a more even-looking appearance. IPL is an excellent treatment for brown and red spots (freckles, sun damage, blood vessels, rosacea). It is given as a series of treatments every 3-4 weeks. Some conditions may resolve after 1-2 treatments. Others may require multiple treatment sessions.
- Onset of results: 3-4 weeks.
- Duration of effect: Long term
- Recovery time: None, or slight redness may last 1-2 days. Slight crusting of brown spots may last several days.
- Anesthesia: Cold air blown on skin, sometimes numbing cream.
Laser Hair Removal – Diode Laser safely and effectively removes unwanted facial or body hair. We safely treat all areas of the body on both women and men.
- 6-8 treatments spaced 4-5 weeks apart are required to see results.
- Yearly touch ups may be necessary to maintain results.
- Recovery Time: None, or slight redness that may last for an 1-24 hours.
Chemical Peels - Glytone Enerpeel Professional Peel Systems are effectively used to treat aging, hyper pigmented, acne-prone skin and redness. These peels are easily tolerated, efficacious, and there is no social downtime. We offer 11 different peels that can be customized to treat your specific skin conditions.
- Glycolic Peel (30%/50%/70%)
- Mandelic Acid Peel (MA)
- Pyruvic Acid Peel(PA)
- Salicylic Acid Peel (SA)
- TCA LP
- Hand Peel
- Jessner Peel (JR)
- Eye and Lip Peel
- Neck and Chest Peel
MicroNeedling – Also know as “Collagen Induction Therapy”. This unique fractional technology is used to treat and improve the appearance of acne scars and rejuvenate aging skin by stimulating collagen. Can be used on all skin types. Multiple treatments are necessary to achieve desired results.
ICON Laser Resurfacing - Microbeam laser technology gently renews the skin for a smoother-looking appearance. This unique technology works by stimulating new collagen and elastin production – the keys to the support structure of our skin. Improved skin structure results in the reduction of fine lines, texture, scars and other surface imperfections. You will see continued improvement in the skin’s appearance during and after the course of 1-3 treatments with visible result after each individual treatment. You will see progressive results over the following 6 months as the skin naturally responds to the treatment.
- On set of results - 3 - 6 months
- Duration of results - Long term
- Recovery time - Patients can expect erythema and edema that can last for 1-3 days, however some patients may take up to 7-10 days for redness to subside. Slight breakout may occur.
- Anesthesia - Topical numbing cream
Microdermabrasion – Microdermabrasion “polishes” the skin to help improve the skin’s texture. It may be used alone or in combination with other treatments to remove superficial discoloration of the skin. It typically leaves the skin with a “glow” that can last for several weeks.
Hydrafacial – Combines cleansing, exfoliation, extractions, hydration, and antioxidant protection, resulting in clearer, more beautiful skin with no discomfort or downtime.
Dermaplaning is an effective method of exfoliation that consists of using a scalpel to gently scrape off the top layer of dull dead skin cells in order to reveal a smoother, brighter complexion. It also eliminates superficial vellus hairs or “peach fuzz”, creating a flawless canvas for makeup to glide on smoothly. Suitable for all skin types except those with active acne. There are no side effects and zero downtime!
Perfect Derma Peel
The Perfect Derma™ Peel is a safe and effective medium depth peel appropriate for nearly all patients. This product is virtually painless, with no pre-peel skin preparation and little downtime. The Perfect Derma™ Peel is the only peel that includes the powerful anti-oxidant Glutathione, which lightens and brightens the skin, slows down the aging process and helps prevent wrinkles.
- Improve the overall clarity, tone and texture of the skin
- Reduce or eliminate hyperpigmentation, sun damage and Melasma
- Improve certain acne scars
- Stimulate the production of collagen, resulting in firmer, more youthful skin
- Reduce the appearance of pore size
Ingredients: TCA, Retinoic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Kojic Acid, Phenol, Glutathione and Vitamin C