Aesthetic Services currently offered at ADA
Botox® relaxes facial muscles that cause wrinkles of the upper face. It is used by our physicians to reduce wrinkles between the brows (frown lines), forehead, and next to the eyes (crow’s feet). It can also be used around the lips and chin to reduce lines.
- Onset of results: One week
- Duration of effect: 3-4 months
- Recovery time: None
- Anesthesia: Ice
(Juvederm and Restalyne Portfolio of products) – These are filler agents used to soften the smile lines (nasolabial folds), lines below the mouth (marionette lines), to enhance the lips, to re-volumize hollows under the eyes, and to soften the small wrinkles around the mouth. At times it can be used to fill in depressed scars.
- Onset of results: Immediate
- Duration of effect: 12 months
- Recovery time: None or Swelling of lips may last 48 hours. Bruising, if any, may last several days.
- Anesthesia: Ice, Numbing Cream, Sometimes injection of numbing medicine, Vibration of skin
Intense Pulsed Light Therapy
IPL is a Light/ Energy therapy used to treat pigmentation issues on the face, chest, and hands for a more even-looking appearance. IPL is an excellent treatment for brown and red spots (freckles, sun damage, blood vessels, rosacea). It is given as a series of treatments every 3-4 weeks. Some conditions may resolve after 1-2 treatments. Others may require multiple treatment sessions.
- Onset of results: 3-4 Weeks
- Duration of effect: Long Term
- Recovery time: None or Slight redness may last 1-2 days. Slight crusting of brown spots may last several days.
- Anesthesia: Cold air blown on the skin, sometimes numbing cream
Laser Hair Removal
Diode Laser safely and effectively removes unwanted facial or body hair.
- 6-8 Treatments spaced 4-5 weeks apart are required to see results
- Yearly touch-ups may be necessary to maintain results.
- 3.Recovery Time: None, or slight redness that may last for an 1-24 hours.
Glytone Enerpeel Professional Peel Systems are effectively used to treat aging, hyperpigmented, acne-prone skin, and redness. These peels are easily tolerated, efficacious, with no social downtime. We offer 11 different peels that can be customized for your specific skin conditions.
Also known as “Collagen Induction Therapy”. Unique fractional technology used to treat and improve the appearance of acne scars and rejuvenate aging skin by stimulating collagen. Can be used on all skin types.
ICON Laser Resurfacing
Microbeam laser technology gently renews the skin for a smoother-looking appearance. This unique technology works by stimulating new collagen and elastin production – the keys to the support structure of our skin. Improved skin structure results in the reduction of fine lines, texture, scars and other surface imperfections. You will see continued improvement in the skin’s appearance during and after the course of 1-3 treatments with visible result after each individual treatment. You will see progressive results over the following 6 months as the skin naturally responds to the treatment.
Microdermabrasion “polishes” the skin to help improve the skin’s texture. It may be used alone or in combination with other treatments to remove superficial discoloration of the skin. It typically leaves the skin with a “glow” that can last for several weeks.