This page provides you with practical information about our practice. It includes information about appointment scheduling, our Patient Portal, New Patient preparation, insurance acceptance and our financial policies.
Patient Forms and Patient Portal
*TWO WAY SECURE MESSAGING FOR REFILLS, NON URGENT QUESTIONS, ETC. NOW AVAILABLE ON THE PORTAL!!*
ATTENTION ALL PATIENTS: In keeping with social distancing guidelines, we kindly ask all TELEMEDICINE patients to complete these simple PREVISIT instructions prior to ALL appointments.
- Log into the Aesthetic Dermatology Associates Portal.
- First time users of the Patient Portal: please check your email for the “security code” necessary to create an account. Alternatively, please call the office (610-566-7300) to receive a text message or receive another email with the code.
- Go to “myChart” on the top right corner of your portal.
- Complete section “Patient Information”
- Complete section “Insurance Information”
- Go to section “Forms”
- You MUST click “Finalize and submit to office” when completed and prior to your visit.
- Complete the “Online Medical Form”
- Go to “myChart”
- Go to “Upload Document”
- Please upload images of your photo ID, Insurance Card (if a new patient or your first visit in 2020), and your skin concern. There is a 3MB limit for each upload. Photos of your rash/lesion are especially important for telemedicine visits.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our Our Staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
We know you have many choices when choosing a dermatologist in Media & Paoli, PA so we have made requesting an appointment a simple and convenient process via our Web site. If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, or will be delayed, please call us as soon as possible.
Insurance and Billing
We accept most insurance plans. Please contact our office to verify acceptance of your plan.
We accept checks, cash or credit cards.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dermatology.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession, and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
HIPAA Privacy Practices Notice
Our Privacy Practice is updated regularly and the current version is available for your review and printing by clicking this link.
In order to view or print this form, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. You may click on the link below to access this software.